Nedavne izmjene na kojoj se najbrže može saznati za nove zanimljive članke, tko je trenutno aktivan, što trenutno radi, i što je u proteklom vremenu urađeno.
- It was blocked, but could edits it's talk page. I made a small change on the block so it's can't change the talk page during the block. I hope that it's OK by Edgar Allan Poe. -- Tegel (razgovor) 18:15, 26 jun-липањ 2012 (CEST)
Now it is all right. I have one question for you: Do you as a steward, you can block that IP address at all if the right project Wiki vandalism. Greeting! --Javi se (razgovor) 18:23, 26 jun-липањ 2012 (CEST)
- Yes, I can place a global block on a IP-address, but it's not enough vandalism in this case for that. My change of the block was as a Global Sysop since sh.wiki is a part of the GS wikiset. -- Tegel (razgovor) 19:14, 26 jun-липањ 2012 (CEST)
- One thing that is a good start is to be active in the Small Wiki Monitoring Team to support the small wikis. When you get experience in that you can apply for becoming a Global Sysop, and other users involved in supporting small wikis will give their opinion if they think that you got the experience that is required. :New Stewards is elected once a year and everyone participating in all 700 wikis that belong to the Wikimedia Foundation can come and vote for you. There you must meet the requirements to be able to participate, and then the voters must think that you have the experience that is required for the job. So start with supporting the small wikis and help in fighting cross-wiki vandalism. -- Tegel (razgovor) 19:50, 27 jun-липањ 2012 (CEST)
- Hi. Just sign your name on m:Small Wiki Monitoring Team and connect to #cvn-sw on IRC according to the page. There is no formal procedure for becoming a member, just start working. -- Tegel (razgovor) 16:36, 15 srpanj-јул 2012 (CEST)
- I will reply here so we keep the discussion in one place so it will be easier for other users to follow the discussion as well. As article with no useful content will be marked as such even if the article name is a "good" name for an article. I think that it's better to delete the page until someone else comes along and write a good text, than to have pages full of garbage. You never know how long it will take for someone else to fix the article. It can take a half an hour as in this case, or it can take month or even years. -- Tegel (razgovor) 13:56, 1 decembar-просинац 2013 (CET)
- It was a mere misunderstanding. I can't speak for other users, but your work on this wiki is appreciated. --OC Ripper (razgovor) 14:47, 1 decembar-просинац 2013 (CET)