- I am a global sysop, so I can help certain wikis by blocking vandals and spammers. :) Please let me know if you have any more questions. -Mathonius 14:22, 5 srpanj-јул 2012 (CEST)
- I have much experience fighting vandalism and spam on many wikis. I requested it at m:SRGP and - because of the experience I have and the work I do - the request was granted and I became a global sysop. There are two big differences between global sysops and stewards:
- Stewards are officialy elected. In those elections, many people participate and voice their opinion about the steward candidates. One becomes a steward when there are enough votes in favour of him/her. One becomes a global sysop when there's enough support and little concerns, not based on the amount of votes. In other words, for global sysop requests, it's more important what people say than how many people say it.
- Stewards have much more rights than global sysops. For example, they can investigate and block accounts on (almost) all wikis. See m:Stewards for more information. Global sysops can only act on certain wikis.
- Greetings, Mathonius (razgovor) 16:22, 5 srpanj-јул 2012 (CEST)
When an account is blocked globally if they can set this to him in a global block account creation blocked, autoblock enabled, e-mail blocked, cannot edit own talk page? Greeting! --Javi se (razgovor) 17:28, 5 srpanj-јул 2012 (CEST)