Jonathan Safran Foer
|Jonathan Safran Foer|
Everything Is Illuminated (2002)
Studirao je na Princetonu, gdje mu je predavala Joyce Carol Oates i potakla interes za pisanje. Godine 1999. je otišao u Ukrajinu na put koji je poslužio inspiracija za njegov roman Everything Is Illuminated, adaptiran u igrani film Lieva Schreibera 2005. godine.
- "The Very Rigid Search" (odlomak Everything Is Illuminated) (The New Yorker, 18.6. 2001)
- "If the Aging Magician Should Begin to Believe" (dio A Convergence of Birds)
- "A Primer for the Punctuation of Heart Disease" (The New Yorker, 10.6. 2002.)
- "The Sixth Borough" (postao dio Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close)
- "About the Typefaces Not Used in This Edition" (The Guardian, 2.12. 2002)
- "Room After Room" (included in GRANTA's Best of Young American Novelists 2, GRANTA 97 izdan 2007)
- A Convergence of Birds: Original Fiction and Poetry Inspired by the Work of Joseph Cornell (2001), Editor and contributor
- Lost Tribe: Jewish Fiction from the Edge (2003), Contributor: "The Very Rigid Search"
- The Future Dictionary of America (2004), Co-editor, with Dave Eggers, Nicole Krauss, and Eli Horowitz
- The Unabridged Pocketbook of Lightning (2005), collects "A Primer for the Punctuation of Heart Disease" and an excerpt from Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
- "A Beginner's Guide to Hanukkah", The New York Times (December 22 2005) Op-ed piece
- Joe, photographs by Hiroshi Sugimoto, designed by Takaaki Matsumoto (2006) Text by Foer
- "My Life as a Dog", The New York Times (27.6. 2006.) Op-ed piece
- The Project Museum Official site of Jonathan Safran Foer
- Authortrek page on Foer; includes numerous links to articles, interview and information.
- Forward Article Foer working on Passover Haggadah
- Who is Augustine? Exploratory site for Jonathan Safran Foer's 'Everything Is Illuminated' (Novel)
- Official site of Everything Is Illuminated (the movie)
- Jonathan Safran Foer 'Bookweb' on literary website The Ledge, with suggestions for further reading.
- "A Primer for the Punctuation of Heart Disease" - an article which originally appeared in the June 10, 2002 issue of The New Yorker; located at the Internet Archive.
- "Who in the world is JSF?" - interview with the St. Petersburg Times of Tampa Bay, Florida.
- Author interview in Guernica Magazine (Guernicamag.com)
- "Something happened" - Guardian Unlimited article
- The Rescue Artist - New York Times Magazine interview
- Playbill Arts - article about a play for which Foer wrote the libretto.